Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros
Let me come home
- Do you remember that day you fell outta my window?
- I sure do, you came jumping out after me.
- Well, you fell on the concrete, nearly broke your ass, you were bleeding all over the place and I rushed out to the hospital, you remember that?
- Yes I do.
- Well there's something I never told you about that night.
- What didn't you tell me?
- While you were sitting in the backseat smoking a cigarette you thought was gonna be your last, I was falling deep, deeply in love with you, and I never told you til just now.